Reduce the Need for Down Payments When Buying Rental Properties
There are two primary ways to deal with down payments when buying rental properties: first you can REDUCE the need for them and second you can focus on ways to PRODUCE the down payment required. In this mini-class, James discusses strategies to reduce the need for down payments when buying rental properties.
Check out the video of this class here:
In this special mini-class for the Real Estate Financial Planner™ coaching program James covers:
- We're not just talking about down payment... but...
- Reduce and Produce
- Will it work for me? Fools will... and intelligent, gritty, resolved people will...
- Minimize price to minimize down payment and some warnings with this strategy
- A discussion of an image from Gary Keller's book The Millionaire Real Estate Investor
- Strong seller's markets
- Nothing down financing options
- Creative financing options
- Plus more...